Wee Fairy Folk Complete Sewing Kit
Make your own adorable wee fairy folk dolls with this complete sewing kit! Includes all materials and printed fairy sewing pattern in a beautiful box set.
Kit provides you with detailed, illustrated directions and templates to guide you through sewing your very own pair of felt fairy dolls. The fairies are completely hand sewn with no machine sewing or glue required. The directions include basic assembly directions for beginners and more detailed embroidery stitches for experienced crafters. The pattern is 6 pages long with beautiful hand-drawn illustrations and text.
• 3.5” x 3” pink felt (for overskirt)
• 3.5” x 5“ white felt (for wings)
• 3.5” x 5” blue felt (for bodice and underskirt)
• 3.5” x 6” green felt (for bodice and hats)
• 5 yards of green embroidery floss
• 5 yards of red embroidery floss
• 2x Wooden peg dolls
• Wool hair in three colors
• Embroidery needle
You will need:
• Pins or a pen
This project is appropriate for beginner adult crafters or experienced older children (8 and up). The finished toys are not suitable for children under the age of 3.
These dolls are ideal for encouraging imaginary play and are perfect pocket-sized toys for your child to cherish.